Rear fill help...

Participant count
  • Participant list
rear fill amp speaker question....

Well I have a pair of these laying around....

Rockford Fosgate FRC1203 3" 2-way Full-Range Speaker (Pair) at Onlinecarstereo.com

Now the rms on them is only 15w, I was planning to use them as just a rear fill on my '61 impala, I will have a set of audition voce 6.5 and 1.1 as the front stage off of the audition av5.1k amp running active with 2 10w3 jl audio subs for the low end.

I have a sony xm-4020 laying around that is 40x2 rms

https://docs.sony.com/release/XM4020.PDF

and an alpine t-320 that is 80x2 rms

Alpine MRV-T320 80W x 2 Car Amplifier at Crutchfield.com

I am also running a pioneer AVH-P6600dvd head unit that is rated at 50x4

now this is all going into a 1961 convertible impala......

is it worth running a rear fill? if so what should I run them off of? sony, alpine or head unit?

thanks in advance.....

I got rear fill speakers solely for the purpose of having music back there when I've got people in the car. It's running off an o/s Alpine amp.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.