Rear end humming noise.

So if I was a 22 year old football pro. My age would be 22.

Anyways, My mistake you corrected some one that didn't need to be corrected. There was nothing wrong with what that guy said or asked. But you felt the need to correct him though.

So you were a tech at the age of 8 then. Craziness, Paid under the table I guess being laws have not changed allot. You don't have to be a young age to act like a kid. Kiddo.

So if I was a 22 year old football pro. My age would be 22.
Anyways, My mistake you corrected some one that didn't need to be corrected. There was nothing wrong with what that guy said or asked. But you felt the need to correct him though.

So you were a tech at the age of 8 then. Craziness, Paid under the table I guess being laws have not changed allot. You don't have to be a young age to act like a kid. Kiddo.
since I was 16 and where did you learn math at? i didnt say i was a 22 yr old ase tech i said i was an ase tech for 22 yrs. "kiddo" is that all you do is troll around and pick an efight with ppl? grow up.

i never said he was wrong, i was correcting that other things cause rear ends to go bad such as simple wear and tear maybe? i also said his suggestion was a good 1 if you reread it. and sorry man if you feel like thats what i was doing. also I am far from a "kiddo" lolz.
22 year old ase tech means you have been a ase tech for 22 years, wrong it means I would be 22 yrs old and an ASE tech.

I have been a tech since you were potty training lolz. doesn't make me any better than anyone just stating a truth. don't get it all twisted as I wasnt flaming anyone at all, just making an observation based on what was here.
Thats you saying you would be 22 years old. After you picked at fight about it. Do you know math. You said you were a tech when I was potty trained your profile says 38 Im 30. I just assume you were a tech at the age of 8. Pick a fight. Is that all you do way to be a hypocrite. Reread post 25. All he said was his went out not that it was incorrect. Unlike god like you.

So You got me, I got you. Let the OP have his thread back and both of us stop post dumping his thread. You included. Or do you feel the need to correct some one again when they do not need to be corrected or what is it they are not wrong but you thought to correct them.

My test to the OP.

If you wanna check it out. Jack that back end up put it on stands put some wood in front of the tires. Start it up run it to you hear the noise get under there and listen to were its coming from. I would just use my chassis ears but Im not with you. If its two wheel drive as well. Not four wheel dont do this then.

I was correcting him for saying they dont wear out that often, but every situation is different and like he said : "being beat on" would also be one of those reasons.
the ? had also been asked if it had been lifted but there was never a reply about it. and it is "Passed an ASE test" learn to spell before you challenge me or any one elses credentials. I was an ASE tech for 22 years, you dont last that long in the business if you are a quack. ASE is a joke but it is unfortunately, the standard that the public recognizes. any idiot can read the book and take a test, but it doesn't mean they know a **** thing at all. experience is the true teacher.

all in all every answer I have seen are all good things, but I would have it checked if you dont know what to look for. In my experience as a very good diagnostician and finding what is causing that weird noise you hear when you are between 45 and 65 MPH it is usually a bearing or the rear end gears, but not always. I am not there to see it so I wouldn't say 1 way or another. If you know what a U joint or axle bearing going bad sounds like then by all means look for yourself, otherwise take it somewhere and have them tell you what is wrong. if it isn't the gears and you feel comfortable doing it, then fix it yourself.
QUOTE=SicAudio;6097449]I was correcting him for saying they dont wear out that often, but every situation is different and like he said : "being beat on" would also be one of those reasons.
the ? had also been asked if it had been lifted but there was never a reply about it. and it is "Passed an ASE test" learn to spell before you challenge me or any one elses credentials. I was an ASE tech for 22 years, you dont last that long in the business if you are a quack. ASE is a joke but it is unfortunately, the standard that the public recognizes. any idiot can read the book and take a test, but it doesn't mean they know a **** thing at all. experience is the true teacher.

all in all every answer I have seen are all good things, but I would have it checked if you dont know what to look for. In my experience as a very good diagnostician and finding what is causing that weird noise you hear when you are between 45 and 65 MPH it is usually a bearing or the rear end gears, but not always. I am not there to see it so I wouldn't say 1 way or another. If you know what a U joint or axle bearing going bad sounds like then by all means look for yourself, otherwise take it somewhere and have them tell you what is wrong. if it isn't the gears and you feel comfortable doing it, then fix it yourself.
If you wanted to get it right. I didnt spell anything wrong I used the wrong word in the wrong context. If you are a 22 year old ase tech you would think if it was lifted and thus changing the pinion angle he would of said it was lifted but he did not. And if it was lifted that much do all of that. It would of taken out the u joints and pinion bearing long before it had taken out the gears. And he would have other vibrations as well. So there was no need to correct some one when he didnt get anything wrong. And if you wanted to correct me it wasent I spelled anything wrong I used the wrong grammar. We all cant be as perfect as a internet guy like you. Challenge you lmao.

like I said you can't read. now stfu noob.

Thats you saying you would be 22 years old. After you picked at fight about it. Do you know math. You said you were a tech when I was potty trained your profile says 38 Im 30. I just assume you were a tech at the age of 8. Pick a fight. Is that all you do way to be a hypocrite. Reread post 25. All he said was his went out not that it was incorrect. Unlike god like you.
So You got me, I got you. Let the OP have his thread back and both of us stop post dumping his thread. You included. Or do you feel the need to correct some one again when they do not need to be corrected or what is it they are not wrong but you thought to correct them.

My test to the OP.

If you wanna check it out. Jack that back end up put it on stands put some wood in front of the tires. Start it up run it to you hear the noise get under there and listen to were its coming from. I would just use my chassis ears but Im not with you. If its two wheel drive as well. Not four wheel dont do this then.
Shut up. Bickering back and forth with sicaudio is not going to solve OP's problem. Keep this **** to PM's if you want to act like a little b!tch.

Anyway, humming noise = bad axle bearing and or gear issue. I'm not a certified ASE tech or anything like that but those are the two most probable causes. I would also inspect the Ujoints for excessive play but I would be more concerned about the rear end. If you check everything, you can't be wrong. If you assume something and change it and it doesn't fix the problem, you're stupid.

Shut up. Bickering back and forth with sicaudio is not going to solve OP's problem. Keep this **** to PM's if you want to act like a little b!tch.
Anyway, humming noise = bad axle bearing and or gear issue. I'm not a certified ASE tech or anything like that but those are the two most probable causes. I would also inspect the Ujoints for excessive play but I would be more concerned about the rear end. If you check everything, you can't be wrong. If you assume something and change it and it doesn't fix the problem, you're stupid.
perfect answer

(which I alluded to then got trash talked for being a know it all lolz.)

very true sometimes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gifthey use google then call a professional an idiot lolz
Well dude, it's not the rear end. One tail light doesn't have enough fluid in it and it's throwing the balance of the rear end out of wack.

Well dude, it's not the rear end. One tail light doesn't have enough fluid in it and it's throwing the balance of the rear end out of wack.
it could also be the Muffler bearings

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.