rear deck speaker holes

Participant count
  • Participant list

adrian s
10+ year member

alabama
So i just ditched my rear speakers. I decided just to bridge my focals in front. My question is, should i cover the rear deck speaker holes with mdf? There is also a factory sub in the rear deck that im thinking about removing (no its not hooked up). Should i remove it as well and cover with wood or mdf? Any help would be appreciated. My car is a 2010 accord coupe

I do have a sub in the trunk. Thanks for the input. I see that you have a kenwood. I just returned a ddx719 because it started having issues. Ive never owned a pioneer but i was considering one. What are your thoughts on the sq difference between the two?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.