Rear Deck Build

looks really good man i love it i think you should keep it for real. then put some more mids an tweets an mid in your doors then we talking stupid loud man lol, i was thinking of doing this my self in my altima before i started playing around with spl, hell i may even do it still got a design in the works for a bp box so this may play to my advantage.

looks really good man i love it i think you should keep it for real. then put some more mids an tweets an mid in your doors then we talking stupid loud man lol, i was thinking of doing this my self in my altima before i started playing around with spl, hell i may even do it still got a design in the works for a bp box so this may play to my advantage.
that was the original plan, but i needed the money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i wont actually trash it, ill probably just throw it in the laundry room out of sight. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm thinking about doing this for my Grand Marquis. I can fit 3 12s up there easily, and they only need like .8 cubes a piece... I have 3 Tidal Audio 12s on the way. That's ID's OEM stuff.

I'm thinking about doing this for my Grand Marquis. I can fit 3 12s up there easily, and they only need like .8 cubes a piece...
mids?

that ****'ll be crazy lol

i knew i some dude back home that had a 12" mid and a tweeter per door, it was retarded loud. it was in a suzuki forza //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I don't see why it would sound any different than an SUV, or something like that. You just have the bass in the cabin instead of the trunk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.