Tallc
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tx
Item(s) for Sale: RE XXX 6.5 , comp. set

Item(s) Description/Condition: Brand NEW, never used

Price: $250

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: + shipping

These are sick A-- speakers..... and a deal to boot..

PICT2186.jpg

PICT2170.jpg

PICT2168.jpg

PICT2171.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

what is the mounting depth
I believe they are listed at 3 3/8"

If you need me too, i can take out a mid and put a tape measure to it to be sure.

they can take some heat for sure.... sound good in someones car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...