RE vs JBL

which do you get cheeper and which can you sell at a higher margin? locally do you have people asking for one or the other? do your customers really know the difference? also which do you employees get more excited over? a sales person who likes one more then the other makes a difference.

The JBL Brand also carries with it better name recognition for most customers walking in the door as well, and if you do decide to add RE you can start slowly by bringing in a few pieces at a time like a few sets of subs for like a prepackaged combo deal for a sale or something. I definitely wouldn't just jump into RE and load up especially if it's not already known in your market or else you may end up sitting on a lot of product that's not gonna move which in turn will tie up valuable store capital....trust me, I've been down that road before.....

Please don't get me wrong cause I'm a firm believer in bringing in internet brands into your market (afterall I introduced Rainbow, RE, and Sundown to my area) just approach it very wisely....

main question you need to ask yourself is what does your "shop" cater to more then anything???

yes JBL is awesome but try to get "knuckledraggers"/splers to buy it and it won't sell far. same thing with re but reversed. cater to your area.

with that said i myself would go JBL everyone else in town caters to knuckledraggers no one caters to sqers

main question you need to ask yourself is what does your "shop" cater to more then anything???

yes JBL is awesome but try to get "knuckledraggers"/splers to buy it and it won't sell far. same thing with re but reversed. cater to your area.

with that said i myself would go JBL everyone else in town caters to knuckledraggers no one caters to sqers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.