SOLD RE SX 10" D2 $150 shipped obo!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Suicide Bobb
5,000+ posts

SPLC Fails
PRICE DROP - $120+SHIPPING FIRM

This sub is in very good condition (9/10). Comes in original box. This one is the one made under U.S. Amps ownership, so it may not be as good as the original, but it's still one helluva sub for the money. The most power it has seen is about 600wrms from a Directed D600.

Geoff had owned the sub at one point in time, then he sold it to our buddy, who sold it to me (he needed cash fast). I can take a video of it bumpin if you need that much verification. Don't let me lack of itrader discourage you, I have done many more deals than it suggests. Ebay - kvansloten, Caco - suicide bobb (again, more deals were done there than are shown), and some more I can't think of right now.

Let me know if you are looking for anything else as well, I have a couple electronic crossovers, amps, and a sub. It would probably be most efficient to do a package deal, and of course I'll give you a price cut (probably a big one) if you buy more than one item. The shop is about to finish fixing my car, so I need the money before then.

I do an excellent job packaging btw, and can package the original box in another box if you would like (or wrap it is something to keep it from getting scratched). I usually don't like to ship things because I am OCD, and literally will spend at minimum an hour packaging my items.

RE AUDIO was founded by audio enthusiasts, for audio enthusiasts. They understand the uses (and often abuses) in autosound and engineer products for use in the real world. RE Audio products have the finesse and sound quality to please the most discriminating audiophile, and the durability to stand up to the extreme abuses of SPL competition. RE Audio is taking the car audio competition scene by storm. Join the ranks of the competitors with RE Audio.

RE Audio: "Built for Brutality, Engineered for Excess"

The RE Audio SX Series is the epitome of what a daily driving subwoofer should be. This sub has excellent sound quality and extreme output.

SX10-D2 (SX.10.D2/SX10D2) Features:

* Dual Composite 2-piece Cone

* Rubbertek Foam Surround

* Cast Aluminum Basket

* Tork-Tite Terminal

* 3 ” 8-layer Aluminum Voice Coil

* FEA Optimized Motor Structure

* Triple Stack Magnets

* Progressive Spiders

* Wrap around Rubber Gasket

SX10-D2 (SX.10.D2/SX10D2) Dimensions:

* SX10 10" Dual 2ohm Subwoofer

* Mounting Depth - 6”

* Mounting Hole Diameter - 9.25”

* Overall Diameter - 11”

* Bolt Hole Circle - 10.125”

* Motor Width - 6.5”

* Motor Depth - 3.25”

* Basket Depth - 2.75”

* Displacement - 0.15 cu. ft.

* Weight - 23 lbs.

SX10-D2 (SX.10.D2/SX10D2) T/S Parameters:

* Electrical Q Value -Qes: 0.29

* Mechanical Q Value -Qms: 4.3

* Total Speaker Q Value -Qts: 0.27

* Free Air Resonance -Fs: 30.7 Hz

* Equivalent Compliance -Vas: 21.8 liters

* One-Way, Linear Excursion -Xmax: 22 mm

* Efficiency -SPL 1W/1m: 85.2 dB SPL

* Effective Piston Area -Sd: 310 cm^2

* DC Resistance -Re: 1.9 ohm

* Nominal Impedance -Znom: Dual 2 ohm

* Thermal Power Handling -Pe: 1000 W

* Force Factor -Bl: 21

SX10-D2 (SX.10.D2/SX10D2) Recommended Enclosures:

* Ported Compact: 1.0cf tuned @ 35Hz

* Ported Optimal: 1.25cf tuned @ 34Hz

RE Audio SX Series SX10-D2 10" Dual 2ohm Subwoofer ShipSound.com

Last edited by a moderator:
lol hey you wanna stop by and grab the treo 125.2 to test out and let me know how it sounds =]
Is that a question? Lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I will definitely give it a nice long comparison. I expect it to sound quite different from the other amps. I can't help but feel like newer amps lack the character of older amps. It's like going from analog to digital. But we will see!

I know but I'm excited for a nice comparison from you! This of course a very much higher end amp though =]

It's heavy as bawls for "125x2" lol

I know but I'm excited for a nice comparison from you! This of course a very much higher end amp though =]
It's heavy as bawls for "125x2" lol
Yeah it is definitely high end...Is it their top model?

lol, 125x2...we'll see about that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yeah it is definitely high end...Is it their top model?
lol, 125x2...we'll see about that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
What do you mean by top model? lol This is 1st gen treo so it's a bit different than the 2nd gens lol

=] You want me to gather up some info for you?

What do you mean by top model? lol This is 1st gen treo so it's a bit different than the 2nd gens lol
=] You want me to gather up some info for you?
Oh ok. I thought they had like an ssx model, a csx model, etc. I don't know much about their amps :/

How has there been no interest in this??? I need this sold asap, so I'm dropping it down to $120+Shipping FIRM

If you guys aren't interested in that price, then maybe this forum really has gone poo poo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif This ten gets ridiculously loud for only $120!

Sorry about the pics btw, I couldn't get ahold of my buddy who is holding the sub atm. I'll try again tomorrow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.