Re sex10 not loud

In theory cutting your cone area in half you will loose 3 db, unless you double the power then you will gain the 3 db that you lost from the cone area

Its a small prefab slot port enclosure . I dont know what to do if I should get a slot port prefab dual ten inch box on ebay and another re *** 10 or what I'm going crazy with sub par bass.

I had a digital designs 10 that i was going to change to but it was a single 4 ohm and on my amp it just wasnt enough so I bought the re *** 10 that was dual 4 ohm so I could run it at 2 ohm but now i'm at a crossroads of what to do

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Try going into your settings and look for system sounds. You may be able to adjust it there. Or, you can go into your phone settings, look for...
LMAO.yep,this setup going on over 9 years.appreciate the inspirational quote although i dont take part in water boy memes.
Welcome to the forum. I hope things go well for you. We like good products made in the USA. I'm cool with paying more to get that.
No rc bug yet? I got bit bad and left audio for years doin rc again.
Did you try the red on both sides, then the white on both sides. It may be a bad cable.

About this thread

cr85tx

10+ year member
cr85tx
Del Rio Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from