RE SE 12" Box help

Moe Lester
10+ year member

1/3 of TEAM PWNAGE
Houston, TX
Ill probably be buying an RE SE 12" pretty soon, and i wanna build a box for it tomorrow or sometime during spring break. Id like to make the box vented, while keeping the best quality possible. Any ideas on the specs of the box? RE's site says 1.8 cubes tuned to 32 hz. How do i figure out how my box is tuned? I know theres some programs out there, which ones are good to use that WORK? Thanks guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Well, you know how that is. Growing up my father would refer to it as a "bug up ones arse", get the bug, you're an arse until it's satisfied! As a kid growing up in San Diego, I got it in my head...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that match the front 3 on each side and call it for...
The GP Audio Glue and screw it enclosures are fantastic and easy to put together with the cut sheet and everything is labeled. I use silicone to place in all corners as well as outside for a nice...

About this thread

Moe Lester

10+ year member
1/3 of TEAM PWNAGE
Moe Lester
Houston, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date