RE MT 18 Start & Finish ...

sholiz
10+ year member

145.6dB ...
Michigan
Quick build since I didn't start a log 3 months ago when it started .... instead here's the start to finish version.

DSCN2075.jpg

DSCN2071.jpg

DSCN2074.jpg

DSCN2073.jpg

DSCN2072.jpg

DSCN2077.jpg

DSCN2076.jpg

DSCN2222.jpg

DSCN2219.jpg

DSCN2216.jpg

Nah ... blew it up since a coil was shot so watched it burn.

I meter tomorrow ... few people I know said 140's but I'm not going to guess till I see a meter. I've got some flex vids, can launch my remote a good 6" but still on half power and holding the gain back since it's new.

also you have it sitting right on the back hatch, have you tried moving it around any to see if it will get louder?, i know with my Explorer, it had to be like 10" off of the hatch to get any lows

6,5 cubes before displacement 120 sq in tuned @ 37 but went a little taller with the box ... high 30's none the less.

tomorrow it sees a meter and i'll have all night to play around.

playin around with #'s but i've got 24 high 38 deep 48 wide and room to hide 4 batteries on the sides of the box run wiring under box and maybe put amps under the box ... it'll take some work but it's possible.

cant get any more space out of it it's pushed tight to my battery rack ... air movement blows too ... guess its time to build another box for testing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.