RE HC 15 w/ FI Recone

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jshoaf8
10+ year member

I want a box to go in the back of my blazer, ported. Daily driver with as much sql as possible out of a ported box.

What tuning freq/box size would optimize this?

Thanks,

Justin

Also I found the specs on it, but its for the HC only, not the FI recone.

1. RE 2.8 Ohms in series

Fs 34.4Hz

Qms 5.33

Qes .52

Qts .48

Mms 220 g

Cms 9.7 10^-5m/N

Vas 89 l

Sd 810 cm^2

Bl 16 N/A

SPL 90.3 1W/1m

3.5ft^3 at 32-33hz would be a pretty standard box. Since you don't know the t/s of the recone you might as well go with something normal and see if you like that.

I have a 15 re hc but with a psi recone. Its in 4.2 tuned to 26hz and it is amazing on the low end, the box is sub up port back too. If you want more spl though Id tune to 30-35hz

i got a re hc 18in reconed to a fi with integrated tensils, and it also has lows as well. the excursion is outstanding, i even made a vid of it. anyone wants to sell a re hc to me? lol

i got a re hc 18in reconed to a fi with integrated tensils, and it also has lows as well. the excursion is outstanding, i even made a vid of it. anyone wants to sell a re hc to me? lol
theres a stock hc 15 and hc w/ an fi btl recon 18 on caco

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.