RE HC 15" cant find dimensions

Participant count
  • Participant list

SirSyko
10+ year member

Delusional Psychotic
I just bought an RE HC 15" dual 2 ohm off ebay and now im trying to find some box dimensions for it. I dont even know the cutt out diameter for it, Ive never owned a 15. I drive a 98 stang and I always used sealed boxes because I liked how they sounded and because they fit easy. I would like to build a vented box, it doesnt seem too hard but I dont know if I can fit it and dont know if I will like the sound too much(I listen to rock). If the box is gonna be vented Id like to tune it low. I looked at the RE website and they dont have HC dimensions anymore, but I can see for the XXX they recommend 30 hz. So if anyone knows the dimensions for a sealed or vented 15" HC for SQ that would be some great help, thanks.

In my experiences with it, it's not a big fan of pretty small ported boxes...I'd say at least try and get 3 net, if not more.

Stay away from sealed...

if i remember right cutout diameter should be 14 1/8th inches...but i could be wrong.....

as far as i know all re's 15's use the same cutout diameter so you can check the site

ahhh whoops... well all i can remember for the specs is the Ported, which is 3.5. and i wanna say for sealed it 2.0, im pretty sure but not 100%. i have mine in a 3.23 sealed box and it deff is claen soundin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.