SOLD RE Audio XXX 12'' Dallas/Austin/San Antonio, etc

GLN305
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I bought this as a brand new display model from Michael Hughes (SPL2K on ca.com). UPS did their magic and messed up the shipping container causing scratches on the basket. The front of the sub is mint, looks great, just some scratches and gouges on the basket, nothing broken.Of course this does not work for me since I had planned to mount it inverted and please know that I am picky, the damage really isn't that bad. I figure cut my losses and give someone a great deal. Since the shipping container is screwed I can't ship this, but since I live just North of Austin, TX I can meet anyone interested in the sub that's no further than Dallas is from Austin. We can meet 1/2 way. I would like to get $400 for it.

DSC05227.jpg

DSC05229.jpg

DSC05231.jpg

Front:

Everything you see is just dust...no cosmetic blemishes at all on the front.

DSC05329.jpg

I am also open to any and all trades. Mostly interested in DD subs, SQ amps and higher end component sets. May also consider 1/0 gauge wire rolls.

Hey man I got a jl audio componet set if you wanna trade and ill throw in some cash, i also got a audio adire bahama 15. that it might be blown but i live in Texas City, but willing to drive half the distance

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.