RE Audio SR vs IDQ v.2

thaster
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
pennsylvania
which subwoofer is better in terms of SQ. I am looking for probably a 12 inch subwoofer in a ported box since i dont think i could fit a 15 inch in my acura integra. any input to these subs would be appreciated. I would be running the sub off a diamond audio D3 600.1 amp and i mostly like to r&b and hip hop.

imma head out to an audio shop and listen to the RE but i have no way of listening to an IDQ but through recommendations and from what i read on this forum.

i probably end up getting a idq15 powered by a diamond audio d3 600.1 in a ported box. Now if only i could find someone to make me a ported box.

IDQ!!! I love mine!! i have the 15" and i know it would love a good 600rms.... may need to turn the gains down a little bit for the 12"..... i would almost bet the SQ of and IDQ would be better but i havnt heard the RE sooo i am guessing just like you are.

edit... sorry you were too quick for me... man that sounds like a great setup. it will be pretty loud too

i was a RE dealer and now a image dealer if that tells u anything and that IDQ 15 would love 2.5-3 cubes ported at 30hz... shoot me a PM if u need a box built and shiped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.