Not open for further replies.

-BenBen-
10+ year member

Team L.oud A.s F.u**
Offers..

imag0110.jpg

imag0108.jpg

imag0109.jpg

Correction, i believe this is a lanzar opti Motor?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i just noticed that, this motor loocks fvcked
exacly what i was trying to tell people on here, they all kept saying its fixable and i was a noob for throwing it away.. so i just put it up here for some offers

Dude idk if you know this but as it seems you are trying to scam others by you getting scammed (not cool) also this is still for trade or whatev as a mt motor and its not....

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Ill take it if you want to give it to me and you pay shipping?

[quote name='215sinastang']Dude idk if you know this but as it seems you are trying to scam others by you getting scammed (not cool) also this is still for trade or whatev as a mt motor and its not....

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Ill take it if you want to give it to me and you pay shipping?[/QUOTE]
@215sinastang ;

look at post 17. Also, it's been mentioned it's not a MT motor. L2R?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...