Re audio making a comeback

Same exact point I made in a previous thread. They took the potential for something awesome as far as adjustability goes and trashed it. Word on the street, though, is that Phoenix Gold displayed some equipment at CES this year that does offer exactly what you're talking about. Could finally bring them back into the game.
Also remember that the people on this forum make up about 5 percent of the car audio market. Most major manufacturers are only catering to the 95 percent...
**** that same math could even be applied to the forums. 5% of us know whats good lol

who wants to bet they arent made in the usa.

did you know they havent used y35 in a few years. so the motors arent as strong as they once were...

its the slug material which you want they are using y30 which is weaker.

same as pap use's big motors but with weaker slugs so it really has so benifit....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.