Re audio making a comeback

momax_powers
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Canada
Looks like RE started listening to its old customers. If you havent been to their site you should take a look. They revamped their line up and all the new woofers are made in the US again. They also got rid of those ugly basket covers and personally I like the look of the new V2 woofers. They also expanded their amp line up and brought back some woofers and it looks promising. I think they're off to a good start but the only true way to find out if its ALL SHOW AND NO GO is to take it for a test drive.

Who wants to take the plunge?

The mt sub looks like the old school subs and I'd they sound anywhere near what the old ones do it will be a great woofer.
looks like they havent really changed the MT so I dont think there should be anything to worry about with that sub in particular...if only they included the old 05 xxx in their pro line

You can already run without a head unit. Putting Bluetooth on amplifiers is nothing but a gimmick.
This is true. All you need is a source transmitted via RCA. Doesnt HAVE to be a hu.

I only wish all amps were bluetooth so you could change the settings via bluetooth such as the crossovers, gain and whatnot.

I was told (at CES) by RE that they will be trying to stop 90% of all online sale of new merchandise. The new product will have an online MSRP and they will be doing their best to enforce that.

However, I was told the same thing by MB Quart and their new product just a week ago...so who knows.

I only wish all amps were bluetooth so you could change the settings via bluetooth such as the crossovers, gain and whatnot.
Same exact point I made in a previous thread. They took the potential for something awesome as far as adjustability goes and trashed it. Word on the street, though, is that Phoenix Gold displayed some equipment at CES this year that does offer exactly what you're talking about. Could finally bring them back into the game.

Also remember that the people on this forum make up about 5 percent of the car audio market. Most major manufacturers are only catering to the 95 percent...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.