RE Audio Full Range Line?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok, I just got a 10" RE SE sub, and I love it. Now, I'm looking to replace my stock crappy speakers to go along with the sub. I love my RE Sub, but I haven't been able to find anything out about their coaxial line. I've also been considering the Alpine Type R coaxials and they look pretty good. Please recommend either of these, or if there is a better option, my budget is 200 per set. Thanks!

If you have $200 to spend on speakers, do yourself a favor a get a nice set of comps. A little harder to install, thats obvious, but you will be happy you decided to. Get a set of Image Dynamics around $120 or so, and put the rest towards a cheaper 2-channel amp, you wont regret it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.