RE Amplifiers

I asked them about this a while ago. Probably back in january or february. They told me that there was an issue with one of the parts they needed. They were in the process of trying to find it at a different supplier. If amps are coming out when the new sub comes out, guess they found it.

the old amps they had they lost suplier for the chips in them but they are totally re desiging them its going to be a whole new line or so i was told last i called

yea but i wouldnt expect them to come out anytime soon. hell they told me the new driver would be released a few months ago. id expect them to be out sometime next year just my guess

the old amps they had they lost suplier for the chips in them but they are totally re desiging them its going to be a whole new line or so i was told last i called

Yeah, they said that would be the thing to do if they couldnt find the parts.

You happen to have any more info, along the lines of wattage, price, etc?

Im thinking no, but thought Id ask.

they gave me 3 different models (or concepts) cant remember much but they wre going to have a 2000rms amp. dont remember the ohm rating or anything but i beleive they are still considered cheater amps. and they looked to be pretty expensive (not jl expensive) but pricey none the less

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.