re *** 12"

jeeze, you guys are ignorant ********.. Yes, I was wrong I cant wire my dual 2 ohm voice coils to 2 ohm.. So unless i get another a smaller amp, different woofer, or another re Im stuck..

No not really.. Im fine with being wrong but I hate that people are so arrogant on this forum.. I didn't know I couldnt ask newb questions, and have errors in my logic.. Btw im NOT an electrical engineer or a long time enthusiast, and it would be nice to get some help instead of mockery

No not really.. Im fine with being wrong but I hate that people are so arrogant on this forum.. I didn't know I couldnt ask newb questions, and have errors in my logic.. Btw im NOT an electrical engineer or a long time enthusiast, and it would be nice to get some help instead of mockery
Have you used the internet's best feature called search? That's why most newb questions get no replies. Its out there but people are too lazy to look for it and want to be spoon fed.

Just saying...

Have you used the internet's best feature called search? That's why most newb questions get no replies. Its out there but people are too lazy to look for it and want to be spoon fed.
Just saying...
or, would like a little social interaction with guys on an audio forum about questions he thinks they can answer...

ive done it myself... asked questions here i know google can answer but i'd prefer to spark up some comms with you lot!!

just saying.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

im sorry, but there is no reason you cant search. This is an easily answered question.

And you cant fix it by getting a smaller amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

xtullyx

Banned
xtullyx
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from