RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

Just talked to paypal. Just waiting for RDWILSON to give them a call. As soon as RDWilson calls them he will have his 140 for the recone.
Just awaiting on his action now.

Paypal has my agreement to give him the 140 just waiting for him to accept it.

Show proof of tracking # to Paypal and you'll win the claim.

You guys both seem like douches, so I don't care either way. But I think it'd be funny if YOU scammed the other douchebag. LoL

OBESE Type ARRRH man has spoken.

How do you expect dude to pay for the recone if there's a lock on his account. FIAL
that would be dude's problem....

dude should not have gotten himself in this mess in the first place.

only takes a few seconds to test a coil with a dmm. no excuses, should have been done

BEFORE it was sold/shipped.

and not to sound like a **** but if you are going to do this kind of business and use paypal, you should have some$$$ put back

for just this kind of thing. (you never know)

OP you started a thread in which you are in the wrong,what a dumb ass. I wouldn't release shit until it was fully resolved,pay for the recone with your credit card.

OP you started a thread in which you are in the wrong,what a dumb ass. I wouldn't release shit until it was fully resolved,pay for the recone with your credit card.
Once he contacts paypal he will have his 140

How do you expect dude to pay for the recone if there's a lock on his account. FIAL

get off his fking as.s & pay cash / bank transfer.... use carrier pigeon!!, infact take the subs back & issue a full refund so the buyer can go & buy something that IS IN FULL WORKING CONDITION!!

its not the buyers fault..... & i bet he's sick of the site of his ''investment'' now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazzasec

5,000+ posts
Banned
mazzasec
ATL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies