• Participant list

jamesw
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
HK
Item(s) for Sale:

RD audio alpha V3 12" and 15"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Rd audio alpha 12 - Good condition, lightly used, but for some reason the sub had something wrong with the spiders when RD sent it to me so it needs a re-cone. RD wouldn't even cover it under a warranty or anything.

Rd audio alpha 15 - This was given to me by RD audio as credit for the v2 amps that were garbage. This was supposed to be 400$'s worth of credit so what ever. I took it out of the box to test - made sure it plays fine, and had incurred no damage. This thing really does sound good though. I had it on a DD M3 with good electrical.

Price:

RD 12" - 100+shipping

RD 15" - 245+shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Coming from 24014

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

bump

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Brand new RD audio v3 15" 230 shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.