RD Audio Alpha V1 12" (Parameters or Cutout Diameter)

Participant count
  • Participant list

The_Grimy_One
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Phoenix, AZ
I just bought a 12" RD Audio Alpha V1. And I would like to know if anyone has the T/S Parameters of it, know the cutout diameter, and have a recommendation for a ported box giving it about 1400 watts RMS. An SQ based box.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks plenty. I will hit you up on some ?s. Gonna be putting it in my trunk. Should 2.3 cubes after all displacements @ 31hz, sound good? I want to get as much SQ from it as possible.
I have had mine in 2.25 cubes @ 32 and now have it in 2.5 cubes @35 and to be honest I could not tell a difference in sq but there was a slight difference in output going to the larger higher tuned box.

I have had mine in 2.25 cubes @ 32 and now have it in 2.5 cubes @35 and to be honest I could not tell a difference in sq but there was a slight difference in output going to the larger higher tuned box.
Thanks. And lastly, do you know the outer diameter? I will have to measure when it arrives if u don't, but I think I will double baffle the front.

How much port area should I do?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.