Rcas

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bass so loud it HZ

CarAudio.com Regular
I had a set of rcas go out a couple days ago so I changed them put with a cheap set I had laying around but now my clip light is coming on on my amp when I used to be able to play the exact song volume everything and it wouldn't clip .i didnt notice it at first. Has anyone ever had this happen or could it be something else

You are most likely getting a stronger signal now with a newer set of RCAs and may have to adjust your HU-amp Voltage again, and may even need to Retune as well

You are most likely getting a stronger signal now with a newer set of RCAs and may have to adjust your HU-amp Voltage again, and may even need to Retune as well
Alright thanks man . Never thought of it like that. The old set was t spec so they were good the set I'm running now is I think the blue Walmart ones lol it will get me by till I get a better set lol

Just installed some Sky-High OFC RCA's for the price they are decent and definitely better then the so called Memphis OFC I had in there before. Did a 4 channel set of them and even the install bay 2 channel set I used for now for the mono-block to replace that other Memphis OFC is even better. IIRC it cost me 28 bucks on prime for those sky high 4 channel set. I had bought some other other ones but the RCA head was too big to plug into the DEH-80PRS. Those sky high worked perfectly.

I have quite a bit of Stinger Zero Noise RCAs from a large purchase in the past.Ive always seemed to go back to those for some reason. I been looking at some Dayton RCAs that I may try out in a bit.They look well shielded and heavy duty to hold up a while

Just installed some Sky-High OFC RCA's for the price they are decent and definitely better then the so called Memphis OFC I had in there before. Did a 4 channel set of them and even the install bay 2 channel set I used for now for the mono-block to replace that other Memphis OFC is even better. IIRC it cost me 28 bucks on prime for those sky high 4 channel set. I had bought some other other ones but the RCA head was too big to plug into the DEH-80PRS. Those sky high worked perfectly.
Those RCAs look pretty nice for the coin.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...