RCA wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

nemesismachine
10+ year member

I forget where's the best place for RCAs. I drive a 93 civic, and am running 3 sets for front rear and subs. theres a load of wiring on the driver side, and the power is down the passenger side. should they go down the center between the seat and the bottom under the carpet? im not trying to run em down the driver side and get mega feedback. any ideas?

Originally posted by nemesismachine I forget where's the best place for RCAs. I drive a 93 civic, and am running 3 sets for front rear and subs. theres a load of wiring on the driver side, and the power is down the passenger side. should they go down the center between the seat and the bottom under the carpet? im not trying to run em down the driver side and get mega feedback. any ideas?
Up the A pillars thru the roof Panel and down the b pillar to the trunk !

Originally posted by nemesismachine I forget where's the best place for RCAs. I drive a 93 civic, and am running 3 sets for front rear and subs. theres a load of wiring on the driver side, and the power is down the passenger side. should they go down the center between the seat and the bottom under the carpet? im not trying to run em down the driver side and get mega feedback. any ideas?
trust me Just run them with the power wires----------it's fine

it wont pick up any feed back from the wiring under the carpet on the drivers side? or should i hook it up first to check. the only reason i'm being picky is all the other systems ive put in have done it, and im pretty sure thats why.

up the a pillar??

Originally posted by nemesismachine it wont pick up any feed back from the wiring under the carpet on the drivers side? or should i hook it up first to check. the only reason i'm being picky is all the other systems ive put in have done it, and im pretty sure thats why.

up the a pillar??
it's not ---------- read the post called WIRE SIZE FYI

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.