Raven2201..you ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long ago did you get that car alarm? Back around the beginning of March, she was trying to trade me a car alarm, ps2, MTX sub, Orion 1200 or some other stuff for a blown kicker 1200.1Also wanted to sell four l7's for $300.......

I offered the car alarm, ps2 and mtx sub. I never offered you a 1200D and I never said I would sell 2 L7's for 300. I said 2 for 300. dumb ****.

F*CK! I'm still waiting on some equipment, she already has my 7" fold out touch screen. (I think I need to make plans to fly up to Vermont) I've been waiting since the beginning of January, the deal was my screen, controller and changer for his/her laptop. The day that is was supposed to be shipped to me I was told that it got knocked off the desk and was totally f*cked up, I've been trying to deal with this person almost three months and the only thing that I recieved it a car alarm that is worth about 70.00. I've asked for my system back but I keep getting excuses, I've already spoke with the attorney general here and thay are in the process of going after this person for internet fruad.

We agreed I would find you an ipod to complete the deal. You knew I had no net access. I told you first I do believe. You never asked for it bback. You said your girlfriend wanted it back but you were going to work with me on the deal hence the ipod agreement. Awful nice of you to come on here and talk ****.

To be honest with everyone on this, I wasnt to happy with our deal. I posted feedback, but here is what happend. He/she rushed to get me the xm my fi tunner we traded for a my mtx rfl I was told the myfi had 6-8 months left on the subscription. Well I get it, it works I leave feedback. I leave my house, go to post office then get in the car and I have NO signal. I am like wtf it was just working. So I figure something is user error etc. I play around with it and had already left feedback because it worked. I get home call xm etc they couldnt tell me anything but that it had been cancled that day or the subscription ran up. So I figured I am out 6-8months at $13 a month. Not a huge deal but still makes me mad about it. I havent talked to raven or heard anything since. Except a I dont know what happend.

I never told you it had 6-8 month on it. I said it should have a couple months left as that is what I was told by the guy I got it from. I told you that. As for the signal....thats why it comes with 3 different antennas. You could have come to me about it and asked for your sub back. Instead you would rather come on here and act like I did something wrong

I never told you it had 6-8 month on it. I said it should have a couple months left as that is what I was told by the guy I got it from. I told you that. As for the signal....thats why it comes with 3 different antennas. You could have come to me about it and asked for your sub back. Instead you would rather come on here and act like I did something wrong
I had no signal because there was no service for it. I told you that night and you said you didnt know. I made calls to xm and they said it had been cancled that day or it ran out that day. They could not tell me, and I will check but I am almost sure I do have the pm that says there is 6-8months left because you worked that into the deal on the price. Saying that it is worth like $75 more because of that. Just seemed kinda odd that the day it showed up only 2hrs later it gets shut off. And you had never said anything back to me about it after I asked what had happend.

I offered the car alarm, ps2 and mtx sub. I never offered you a 1200D and I never said I would sell 2 L7's for 300. I said 2 for 300. dumb ****.
lay off the chron //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Man I hope you guys get your **** back, being on the end of something like this on a paintball forum it *****.

Apollyon, dude those are 2 sweet ass rides, you have any pics of the skyline's?

so Raven2201, now that you are online and D Martin signed for the money order where's my gun?

First off, no one is talking ****! I sent everything to you right away in January now It's the end of March. Hell a email phone call every now and then to keep me updated would be fine. I know that you don't have net access but you do have my phone number! If you're having problems locating the things that we agreed on just let me know and keep me updated that's all ask of you.

Oh wow... raven was being desertheat's cheerleader and talkin **** to me like a mother****er in my feedback thread , except he apparently has been doing shady deals since the start of the year... what a hypocrite!!!

I say ban.

Yep... Don't care much about **** talking, argueing, or anything else... All I know is it's alot more than Internet fruad... It's a federal crime to accept money over a state line from someone else and not send the ordered product back... Same thing with internet, and of course just theft... So, you have: Mail Fruad, Internet fruad, and theft... Either way it goes, I give a **** less... Either I get my money back nice and easy... Or my attorney sends out a date for small claims court... Which I get my $300 back, plus my court fees paid:) So, I've been pateint for awhile... But I think there might be a document of legal intent being sent, just to say,"Hey, I'm not playing"... And if that doesn't get responded to, then court dates will be set... The rest of you that sent money orders, I recomend that you call the company and get all the information sent to you about the person that cashed it, and when and where it was cashed... As this WILL hold up to your favor in court... Sooo... I'm hopin things get smoothed out before this all gets worse than it's already gotten...

Raven2201! I just got back from meeting with assistant attorney in Bismarck and the $hit is about to hit the fan. I was told that the attorney general's consumer fruad division is getting at least two dozen complaints a day about internet scams and they are going to start cracking down on these scammers. I'm not trying to be a dick but I've been waiting since January to finish this deal, I had no problem sending everything out right away and now I'm getting the run around. First the laptop got dropped then I ask for the parts because I wanted to see if I could get it fixed or to see if there were any useable parts left in it, then I was told that everything was thrown away! After about a month all I wanted was for this person to find me a decent MP3 player and I would be fine with that but that didn't happen. The only thing that I got was a car alarm worth about $75.00 since then I haven't heard anything except that ******** post last week. Al I want is my JVC system back the in the same shap that I was in when you got it, I don't want to hear anymore excuses or lame ass sob stories. If you want to bad mouth me because of this post I really don't give a **** because I tired of this ********, I was told to give you one more chance before they start the legal process after that It's all over. I'm too old and I work my ass off for things that I want and I'm not about to just let this **** GO.

Raven2201! I just got back from meeting with assistant attorney in Bismarck and the $hit is about to hit the fan. I was told that the attorney general's consumer fruad division is getting at least two dozen complaints a day about internet scams and they are going to start cracking down on these scammers. I'm not trying to be a dick but I've been waiting since January to finish this deal, I had no problem sending everything out right away and now I'm getting the run around. First the laptop got dropped then I ask for the parts because I wanted to see if I could get it fixed or to see if there were any useable parts left in it, then I was told that everything was thrown away! After about a month all I wanted was for this person to find me a decent MP3 player and I would be fine with that but that didn't happen. The only thing that I got was a car alarm worth about $75.00 since then I haven't heard anything except that ******** post last week. Al I want is my JVC system back the in the same shap that I was in when you got it, I don't want to hear anymore excuses or lame ass sob stories. If you want to bad mouth me because of this post I really don't give a **** because I tired of this ********, I was told to give you one more chance before they start the legal process after that It's all over. I'm too old and I work my ass off for things that I want and I'm not about to just let this **** GO.
Pwned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

melaza

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
melaza
Bklyn,N.Y.
Start date