Raven2201..you ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

melaza
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
My first and only deal here..I traded it a Clarion 855mp and 50 cash for an Orion 1200d, she sent me a **** up amp...then claimed i was the one that mess it up. I got another member that installed the amp with me..maybe you guys don`t know me but you know him and he can vouch for me. As far of Raven2201 WTF is the amp that i mailed to you almost two month ago...let me guess Orion still got it...the hell with you...it`s obvious that i aint guetting shyt...so i just hope you don`1t scammed somebody else the same way you got me.

not gonna get much support with a shitty additude like that. Who installed the amp for you?

i dont think he has a bad att.

raven2201 has alot of transactions pending that havent been taken care of for over a month.

Well, Raven2201 cashed my $300 money order on the 2nd, and I still have no product... Claims it should be here by now, lost tracking number, waiting on customer service to call back... Blah... I'm not gonna just get screwwed, I don't go out like that... I'm not the type that's quick to be an *******... But if I don't get my product by the end of the month... There will be small claims filed if I do not get a refund...

i have dealt with raven, and all went good till the amp deal and i didnt receive my mp3 as was in the deal, but we settled that on some other stuff, good luck

file a claim man...

BTW, I helped him install the amplifier.

we wired it up to my old 12" RE SE sub....with the gains down and everything wired properly.

slowly, we raised the gains....the sub barely moved!

we hooked it up to my amp...no issues with the SE.

something was definitely wrong with the amplifier. Plus Raven claimed that the amp was new, yet it was missing the endcap and had a few nicks here and there.

then Melaza tells me that raven blamed me for it LOL. 5 years in car audio never fried an amplifier. Did installations on a few cars, never had a problem.

The amp arrived damaged!! We set everything accordingly, triple checked wires, knobs etc.

that was not cool Raven, hopefully you can settle this without getting the authorities involved.

not gonna get much support with a shitty additude like that. Who installed the amp for you?

I don`t have a shitty attitude it`s just that almost two months ago i was supposed to have a working amp...and nothing yet.

jordantyler...i`m not saying she`s a bad person,all i`m saying my deal with her sucki mean she got cash and a GOOD WORKING radio and i got....

after talking with melaza i belive he was scammed.

there is alot to his deal that only a few people know about.

such as his amp came from me 1st then switch ed hands to a good buddy then to raven.

aftert raven got it he took him for his radio and cash....... sent him the amp it didnt work right.

i was then contacted by raven ...... told him/her to have the kid call me (they never gave him my number)

after asking a few questions to raven ..... they said they would get the amp back and send it to me.

i then got a message from terryracing saying that raven contacted him saying the amp was fine and worked ..... last i heard of it till now ..... they kept his radio,cash and the 1200d!!!!!

they are scammers.

Melza you can buy my rifle in the Misc Classifidies..

You know, take matters into your own hands, I will even tho' in some 150 grain nosler tipped bullets for ya..

ha ha ha

Still man, that *****, I hate scammers!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

melaza

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
melaza
Bklyn,N.Y.
Start date
Participants