Raven2201..you ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i hate it when people come with shitty excuses for their actions. you have the money, now give the product. when was the last time you brought something upto the register at target, payed for it, and then they said they didn't have enough money so they were gonna have to take their **** back until everything was straightened out? never (that was kmart)

Is raven a girl or a guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Raven2201 it`s a guy..he just make belive his`s a girl so like that,( i guess) the buyer or seller will "feel" more comfortable.

As far as he trying to resolve things....i don`t know about that b/c the situation with my amp it`s being going on for two monts already.Also after the first two weeks i told him just get me my shyt back and he reply with the SAME sad excuse about not having funds and how his car was mess up and not having money.

Like i said...All i want it`s my Orion 1200d, and i will never deal with this person again.

http://www.ic3.gov/
Also contact these people on his/her/it feedback list for an address, phone #, etc:

19 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,lude,Imaspaceguy90 x3,

cam2Xrunner,terryracing86,melaza,vic713,guy022077,

jalverson,Digital Mint,Netherland24,Apollyon,xnbastar,

VOA_NIGHTMARE,woody89,patalpine,foreman

Sorry to hear about your situation, hope it works out.
To be honest with everyone on this, I wasnt to happy with our deal. I posted feedback, but here is what happend. He/she rushed to get me the xm my fi tunner we traded for a my mtx rfl I was told the myfi had 6-8 months left on the subscription. Well I get it, it works I leave feedback. I leave my house, go to post office then get in the car and I have NO signal. I am like wtf it was just working. So I figure something is user error etc. I play around with it and had already left feedback because it worked. I get home call xm etc they couldnt tell me anything but that it had been cancled that day or the subscription ran up. So I figured I am out 6-8months at $13 a month. Not a huge deal but still makes me mad about it. I havent talked to raven or heard anything since. Except a I dont know what happend.

That`s the problem after all this happened, this guy don`t even have the balls to atleast reply to any messages....but soon enough we will hear from him...TRUST ME.

F*CK! I'm still waiting on some equipment, she already has my 7" fold out touch screen. (I think I need to make plans to fly up to Vermont) I've been waiting since the beginning of January, the deal was my screen, controller and changer for his/her laptop. The day that is was supposed to be shipped to me I was told that it got knocked off the desk and was totally f*cked up, I've been trying to deal with this person almost three months and the only thing that I recieved it a car alarm that is worth about 70.00. I've asked for my system back but I keep getting excuses, I've already spoke with the attorney general here and thay are in the process of going after this person for internet fruad.

the only thing that I recieved it a car alarm that is worth about 70.00. .

How long ago did you get that car alarm? Back around the beginning of March, she was trying to trade me a car alarm, ps2, MTX sub, Orion 1200 or some other stuff for a blown kicker 1200.1

Also wanted to sell four l7's for $300.......

Wow, start making calls to your local police department and call theres. My detectives and I are still in the process of waiting on a phone call from UPS, where UPS is going to come to my house and investigate the package.

_Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

melaza

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
melaza
Bklyn,N.Y.
Start date