Rate my box!

his parents didnt buy i traded him those for a 360 and a couple games, speakers look good man. that box is way to small for those by the looks with out exact dimensions
Well his parents bought him the 360... there is no way this kid pays for all of this on his own. There are not many jobs you can work at 14, and even if you find one, you will make min. wage, and have limited hours due to labor laws. Plus he has no transportation. His parents are paying for it.

Well his parents bought him the 360... there is no way this kid pays for all of this on his own. There are not many jobs you can work at 14, and even if you find one, you will make min. wage, and have limited hours due to labor laws. Plus he has no transportation. His parents are paying for it.
how the **** would u know i made 500 a week take home and had a car with a system on rims at 14 workin at a chinese resturant at night for 11 an hour under the table

how the **** would u know i made 500 a week take home and had a car with a system on rims at 14 workin at a chinese resturant at night for 11 an hour under the table
yeah under the table, aka ilegal. And can I just ask why at 14 you would have a car with a system and rims.... you CAN"T DRIVE. Which means technically the car was not in your name, I'm guessing that your parents gave it to you and then you worked at this chinese restaurant and invested in rims and a system??

yeah under the table, aka ilegal. And can I just ask why at 14 you would have a car with a system and rims.... you CAN"T DRIVE. Which means technically the car was not in your name, I'm guessing that your parents gave it to you and then you worked at this chinese restaurant and invested in rims and a system??

lol, no one is going to pay you that much under the table first of all. Second 500$/w is a ridiculous over statement.

But w/e I don't know you, but from experience/ laws that's not going to happen.

First of all I DID pay for the 360. I have my own lawn service business. I mow MINIMUM of 2 yards a day. Sometimes I only mow 1. Each yard I mow ranges from 15-25 dollars. So get off my ballls. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/youreawesome.gif.a27e190c662afa8e2be5686b27bd1659.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/swordfight.gif.e3de6069f3ffe402fc3ab4a827365101.gif

no i bought it with my money came with rims i added system and alarm and hydros over a few months, my name was not on title a family members was since my parents wouldnt do it for liability reasons, i drove it for 3 month turned 15 and got my permit and then i drove it everyday

who cares the boy has the ITCH thats all that matters //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lol, no one is going to pay you that much under the table first of all. Second 500$/w is a ridiculous over statement.
But w/e I don't know you, but from experience/ laws that's not going to happen.
I never said I made that much money lol... plus that would mean he was working 45 hours a week.... don't believe him. And he claimed to have a car, nobody at 14 would pay for a car unless you had millions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.