Participant count
  • Participant list

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Item(s) for Sale:

Rare Hifonics micro amp set Hawk Falcon Eagle

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Nice high quality rarely seen all together especially in this condition . Three ZED Audio audiophile amplifiers these amps were 20 years ahead of their time and are loaded with high end features ..cross shift (time alignment) active crossover..Made in the US quality all work 100% as expected ..top 5 itrader seller 100% positive reviews

Price:

$450 all three CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included CONUS

Item Pictures:

I still would've needed a bit more power I don't like running less that 500w on my sub stage. Really looking for a lunar 500/1
I was thinking a pair of falcons would give you 720 at 12.8vs on the substage and an Eagle running an active front stage ..I was gonna do that on a pair of these .....

I was thinking a pair of falcons would give you 720 at 12.8vs on the substage and an Eagle running an active front stage ..I was gonna do that on a pair of these .....
A pair would work if I were running 2 subs but I'll likely be running 1 jl 12w6v3 or something similar

I still have these 3 really nice beauties..I’m in the process of hooking up the Eagle with the minor scuffs in my 96 Miata ..for a daily amp ..that’s about the time period these were made available from Zed ..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.