Rare and awesome SQL 12 for CHEAP - eD e12a.22 $100 plus ship BOX TOO

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Item(s) for Sale:

Elemental Designs e12a.22

I acquired this from the original owner, who has had this since 2005. Never seen more than the 600w off an orion 6002 the whole time, never abused, always well taken care of. It's in amazing condition for it's age and is mechanically perfect / cosmetically great. This is a tc9 based motor and you can't really find these a series anymore. Real gem here.

The face/cone had one tiny mark (not very noticable), no damage or scuffing of the cone, mark is strictly superficial.... Otherwise the rest of the front is near perfect. The bottom of the magnet has typical marks on the light bottom plate, magnet boot has a few marks here or there, nothing major. Rest of the sub is mechanically perfect. No holes in the spider, tensile leads and woven and perfect, no coil rub, no issues with the terminals.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

specs copied from another fs ad from a few years back: (please correct me if I'm wrong)

1200w RMS power handling

26mm xmax

Dual 2 Ohm

recommended enclosures:

.8-1.2 cu. ft. sealed

or

1.5-2.0 cu ft vented 28-32hz port tuning.

Awesome review here by Jim Jones

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-speaker-reviews/66498-elemental-designs-e12a-22-subwoofer.html

Price:

$100+ ship from Tampa, FL. Shipping from here to mid usa should be ROUGHLY $25, further is most likely $35+. Really just depends where you are, but I don't over charge for shipping and I always ship well packed and insured.

ALSO have for an extra $20 (plus whatever additional shipping costs) the box this bad boy was in. It's sealed at 1 cub. Sounds GREAT. It's got a slanted back to fit against angled back seats. The carpet could use a re-gluing at a few spots but when mounted looks great. Since the box isn't huge it'll be easy enough to ship and it shouldn't be terribly more expensive....send me your zip codes and i'll get some quotes.

Box is (in inches) 14.5 tall by 14.5 wide. The top depth is 12.25 and bottom depth is 16.25

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS insured

Item Pictures:

was funny we were actually going to meet up a few weeks ago and he went away for a weekend and then i went on vaca and tot forgot about it then remembered and text him hahha lol. oh well i had no real need for it. just love my tc9 subs. this is a sick deal guys. i have seen tc9 motors sell alone for 75-100 bucks

Check your PM's sir.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Such a great deal! I own one of these woofers and they are so nice sounding.

These were built for eD by TC Sounds and the 15" Version when tested by CA&E magazine was said to have the best SQ of any woofer they had tested.

Mine was a test sample sent to eD from TC Sounds whenever they started putting alum backing on the cone and didn't have a magnet boot.

I had mine in a 2cu ft ported box tuned to about 32hz on only around 500W and it was just great.

I gave 160shipped for mine and I will never get rid of it. They are getting so hard to find.

GLWS!

No trades unless you got 1.5kw to 2kw @ 1ohm power to trade

Sub is also a bit heavier than I expected....shipping might be 30-40 even on east coast. This thing is beast

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BassAddictJ

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
BassAddictJ
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date