SOLD Rare 18" AA Avalanche FS

Starky
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
michigan
If I get the right price, I can sell my 18" Avalanche....maybe one of the best 18" subs made

avain005.jpg

KittiesNSub002.jpg

Works Great, I was using a MMATs D200hc Amp on it....Shook the F*CK out of my subarban (which I had to get rid of, broke down again) So I gotta new car and its to small for this beast...its a D2 I believe (thats the one that can go down to 1ohm, right? sorry I've been out of the car audio game for a while)....There might be some Slight blemishes on the Rubber surround, nothing serious (if there is any)

$500 shipped

LoL @ $500 shipped.
Try $300 shipped then work from there.
post dumping? get your ass out of this thread if you don't like his price. How often do you see these drivers on the market? The demand is definitely there, he can ask what he wants...price sounds very fair to me.

^^very fair? HAHAHAHA. please. the demand is there but not as much as other drivers. when was the last time you saw a WTB avalanche thread. the guy selling two for 375 shipped are still selling them.

It doesn't matter what he's asking man. He feels its fair, if he sells it at that price good for him.

What is the point of you even posting in this thread anyway? ...You have no purpose other than to barrage his sale and increase your post count.

MODs please delete all of the post dumping thus far

It really isn't post dumping.

Although it may be considered that by some, they are advising him to decrease his price because his sub will probably never sell if the price is that high.

Stop crying, they are trying to help him sell him sub - not post dumping.

It really isn't post dumping.

Although it may be considered that by some, they are advising him to decrease his price because his sub will probably never sell if the price is that high.

Stop crying, they are trying to help him sell him sub - not post dumping.
haha...noo this is really post dumping buddy.... want me to prove it?

375, I paid extra cuz I couldn't find it at all, finally did and went for it
$500 shipped

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Which one is it?

My friend had a 15 AA but it was blown..some chick came in Mobile One where he works and said her sub stopped working and she needed a new one so she left with a RF P3 or someting...poor soul

what the **** do those posts have to do with post dumping. i will debate with people when i think something is wrong or unfair. when he said it was a fair price, i do not think it is at all. he can sell it for whatever he wants, but when it doesnt sell, hell take our post dumping as advice.

what the **** do those posts have to do with post dumping. i will debate with people when i think something is wrong or unfair. when he said it was a fair price, i do not think it is at all. he can sell it for whatever he wants, but when it doesnt sell, hell take our post dumping as advice.
# No post dumping.

If you don't like the price someone wants, tough ****.If you're not interested, don't bother posting.

A simple "this thread is worthless without pics" smilie will be removed ... sorry, you're going to have to show more interest.

And if your posts gets deleted, don't send me a PM asking me why your post was removed.

If you posted "Man that price ***** you're not going to get that out of it ... I can get them on ebay for $50 less brand new" ... that's post dumping ... common sense prevails once again.

Read the last line...its exactly whats going on here, its not the fact that you think its a high price..someone might have wanted to buy it for that than they see your posts and go back on their initial offer......its not the asking price, its what someones willing to pay if they want this item

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D:D

post dumping? get your ass out of this thread if you don't like his price. How often do you see these drivers on the market? The demand is definitely there, he can ask what he wants...price sounds very fair to me.
Excuse me but that was nowhere near post dumping. You stepping in his place to repremand me is dumping. I've seen these before they were oven on the market since they've been meer prototypes of Chad's. I've owned two if you must know and was actually interested, thus I took my time to respond with my opinion regarding the price. pfft.

thanks for the bumps...and the post dumps I appreciate it, if you dont like my price F*** off...if your looking for an Avalanche...and you really want one...Cant find it anywhere else...then there ya go...its supply and demand, you don't see many of these floatin around

oh finally got some courage to speak up when u got a 2 man army behind you?
haha, man i had the same thing happen to me...i never say nothing than finally i see a Type R for a ton and speak up than i get the ban hammer for 2 days....sooo everyone just be a lil more careful is all i can say;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.