SOLD Rare 18" AA Avalanche FS

Starky
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
michigan
If I get the right price, I can sell my 18" Avalanche....maybe one of the best 18" subs made

avain005.jpg

KittiesNSub002.jpg

Works Great, I was using a MMATs D200hc Amp on it....Shook the F*CK out of my subarban (which I had to get rid of, broke down again) So I gotta new car and its to small for this beast...its a D2 I believe (thats the one that can go down to 1ohm, right? sorry I've been out of the car audio game for a while)....There might be some Slight blemishes on the Rubber surround, nothing serious (if there is any)

$500 shipped

Psst....I dont really want to sell it, but If I could get that I would, just seeing if anyone really wants it badly

I doubt any will shell out 500 but good luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Bump for a VERY NICE subwoofer! I had a few myself. I can tell you that the value of it is nowhere neare $500 though....sorry. There are a few 18" HC's going for $275 shipped right now and honestly (again, IMO) are just as 'deep' sounding but louder than the Ava 18. All are NICE 18" subs though. And like the guy above said, a guy just sold 2 for like $200 shipped each....in mint condition!

Gotta come down in price if you REALLY want to sell it. If you don't really wanna sell it, I guess $500 will do for now! Good luck!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.