Rap songs with a lot of bass????

• Thread starter bumpinblazer
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 7K
These are some songs that I like to thump too... they may not be the best, but I like em...

Exit Wounds Soundtrack: Track #13 hits hard, and is consistent

It may be Old School but Warren G's Regulators is nice

Matrix soundtrack: Tracks # 2,4&7

Moby's Bodyrock around 2:30 or so into the song when everything stops but the guitar, vocals and bass.... it kinda is quieter than the rest of the bass throuought the song so you can crank it...

And then for Kicks the A Night at the Roxbury soundtrack.

This is just some stuff that I like, Bone Thugs N' Harmony I have only heard on a portable CD player, but it distorted the headphones even at the lowest of listening levels... you might want to invest in them...

Later man...

Cableboi:

my amp is a PPI 2350, here are the specs:

350RMS x 2 @ 4 ohm

700RMS x 2 @ 2 ohm

1400RMS x 1 @ 4ohm bridged

right now im running it bridged to 4 ohms and putting about 500 to each.

trick daddy- cant f--k with the south is great.

it all kinda goes by what your system is good at is what ive found but most rap is good for bass and thats why most people do play a lot of rap on there systems.

later

Lil John and The Eastside Boyz-BIa BIa

IF your system can't handle it. Than you need something better.

bass mechanic cd's.. anything pandisc...beastie boys Paul's Boutique is mad crazy ...if you got the system car theive song will be awesome and should make you dizzy...... older Too Short cd's ............. and just to be different KMFDM's NIHL cd is phat but it isnt rap ..its electro anarchy rock hehehe

dude get any thing you can of three six mafia that $hit hits hard that will deffinitly put youre system to the test belive me ounce you throw some three six mafia in youre deck you will never take it out enjoy the hard hittin BASSS

Wu- Tang Forever-------Triumph

Ol' Dirty Bastard (Return of the 36 Chambers)------Hippa to da hoppa.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.