Random Noob Queastion

ok if i got a 360 Watt Max power 6x9 speakers and wanted to hook them up to my stock radio, will my stock radio push enough power to supply the speakers. i have a pair of SPL 6x9 360 watt
thanks for your help.
Yes radio power will be fine on them...but they would sound a lot better with about 50wpc going to them

the reason i ask is because after i soldered the wires and hooked them up i barely get and sound out of the tweeters. they are a 3-way sound. i get cracking sounds out of the tweeters and the right side i hardly get anything including the bass.

Does your dodge have the factory infinity system? Honestly your going to need more power going to them to really get much out of them, Dodge puts in REALLY low wattage speakers from factory do that their near no output factory HU can make them sound decent.

sounds like you have them hooked up incorrectly. you shouldn't have crackling from tweeters. also even with the low watts from the stock head unit they should provide reasonable amount of sound as it looks like those are rated at 92db efficiency.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.