Random CA stuff clearout. Everything must go!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

alec14
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alpena, MI
I've got several things for sale, that I just have no use for. All prices are OBO, and I will make very good deals if several things are bought together. Am open to trades, but am mainly interested in 0 gauge ring terminals, and fuse holders. Altogether, I have:

1. (1) Set of box terminals, will work with any 1/2 inch wood. $5 shipped.

2. (1) Brand new pair of 2 channel Knukonceptz RCA's, never been used. They're the ones that come in their amp kits. $15 shipped

Both for $18 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding a set of box bolt-style terminals. Will work with 1/2 inch wood of any type. $5 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Hi all, Wondering if anyone has any experience with the Nakamichi NAM351-M7 head unit? Mainly with the random play setting with MP3s on MicroSD...
Absolutely not!!! Acetone eats everything it touches other than metal that is.. there is a reason it comes in metal containers with metal caps...
use the icon where it says insert image, icon. press that. How to get your pictures on your computer? Use your iPhone. Then transfer it to...
What would be your cost savings per unit having your coils wound in aluminum instead of copper? Can you quantify the efficiency (or dB) gains...

About this thread

alec14

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
alec14
Alpena, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date