ram mega cab build 4 hdc310s. 2 sq4500s

sneez123

I'm new to this site. Im looking to build a nice system in my 2016 mega cab. Thinking about fiberglassing the back wall to gain as much air space as possible and 3/4 MDF the face. I believe I can get about 6cf maybe a little more. I would like to run 4 soundqubed hdc310s on 2 sq4500s. Originally wanted 4 hdc412s but they would definitely choke in 6 cubes. What is everybody's thoughts on this? Please post pics if you have done a mega cab build before. Please be easy on my I'm still learning on here. Almost forgot this will be ported tuned to 38-40 hrtz looking to get nasty and loud. Amps and batteries will be mounted in a diamond plate truck box in the back. I'm looking to spend roughly $4 to $5k on this setup. Thanks in advance guys

Haha yea I'll take plenty of pics and log it. I'm in Chesapeake beach Calvert county.

I was thinking birch also. I'm playing with ideas right now. What do you guys think about the sub's with the amount of space and tuning frequency?

Yes I'm gonna make custom seat brackets to move the seat up an inch or two. Also doing 4 4" aeroports out the top. I believe 15" each will tune it to around 40hz. I have to double check that. Anything you guys think I should change or is this sounding pretty solid?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.