ram 2500 car audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

Choquette

Quebec
I have the stock HU ra2 5.0 plugued to a ms-8! I get signals from the front and rear doors speakers.

From the ms-8, I have a kicker cx1200.1 with 2 kicker COmpR 600w, one Jl 600.4 bridged to a set of jbl c608gti mkII and a kappafour that feeds my c608gti tweeter and my rear fill 6x9. I did the autotune from the ms-8! But I think I lack from the mid range! Its my first build, How do I fine tune the system? At what should I set my filter Freq Hz, the slope, filter mode and input voltage of the jl hd600.4 for my mids? Samething for my kappafour what should I set it for the tweeters! I just want a base to start from! Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.