SOLD Rainbow Germs and Coaxials still sealed in box for sale!

ChrisUlrich
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I bought them last week, but then after speaking with my audio guy... I was convinced to go with a Dynaudio 3 way setup.

So i'm gonna sell off the Rainbow Germaniums and Coaxials and use the money to fund my Dynaudio setup.

$110 shipped for the 6.5" KX165 Coaxials and $470 shipped for the Germaniums! Got to sell asap!!

I bought them from Don Amann of "Unexpected Creations." I'm sure he can chime in and vouch for myself and this purchase. Brand new, never opened!!

so why not just return them? or does don not take returns?

x2 on the no rules about pics, and if don's vouching you can take him at his word.

Not too cost effective to return items to Germany.
oh ok, i thought this was something don kept in stock. figured itd be just a matter of giving him in money back and slapping it back on the shelf.

oh ok, i thought this was something don kept in stock. figured itd be just a matter of giving him in money back and slapping it back on the shelf.
Actually, I thought they would go back to DistinctUSA because non-off the shelf items are drop shipped.

I try to keep them in stock, unfortunately alot of times they sell out prior to even arriving. Chris is a standup guy and offered to attempt to sell them prior to returning them. If he so chooses to return them it is not a problem, just more paperwork for me. He is ultimately just trying to make his purchases easier on me, so hats off to him ! As I said ... excellent guy to deal with. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I try to keep them in stock, unfortunately alot of times they sell out prior to even arriving. Chris is a standup guy and offered to attempt to sell them prior to returning them. If he so chooses to return them it is not a problem, just more paperwork for me. He is ultimately just trying to make his purchases easier on me, so hats off to him ! As I said ... excellent guy to deal with. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Oh you're a sweetheart Don. haha :)

I hear Dynaudio bells by the way. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.