Rainbow Components SLC vs Geranium ?'s

Participant count
  • Participant list

hurricanes0688
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cleveland
Well i have a hifonics jupiter amp to power the speakers, ive decided not to cheap out on my front comps since im going to need some good midbass. The jupiter i think is 75x4 @4, 125x4 @2 and 150x4 @1 ohm, also it seems underated. If i were to get either sets of the comps would this amp be good to put them at there potential. Also whats the benefits of going for the SLC to the geraniums.

Well i have a hifonics jupiter amp to power the speakers, ive decided not to cheap out on my front comps since im going to need some good midbass. The jupiter i think is 75x4 @4, 125x4 @2 and 150x4 @1 ohm, also it seems underated. If i were to get either sets of the comps would this amp be good to put them at there potential. Also whats the benefits of going for the SLC to the geraniums.
Spring for the Germs if you can. That amp should be just fine. The Germs will love it if you bi-amp them on that thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.