Radio without RCA connectors to an monoblock

karcer

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi guys

This is my first post here :)

I would like to ask you how to connect a radio without subwoofer output to a monoblock?
My radio got classic four speakers output but no sub output. Can I split signal from one channel to one speaker and to my subwoofer also?
Another question is there are no RCA connectors on my radio. How to connect easily RCA conectors from my amp to the radio connector please?
My radio is Sony MEX-BT2500, monoblock Hertz HDP1 and subwoofer Pioneer TS-W306C. Thanks a lot 👌

you can do a line out convertor , tap into the rear speaker's wiring and turn off the rear high pass filter. However with how much an loc costs and how cheap head units are nowadays, its better for you to just get a new head unit with better audio tuning capabilities. You definitely want subwoofer controls built into the head unit for any kind of real results. A sub out RCA output will be a lot louder and fuller sounding than a line level convertor. 90 bucks would get you a really nice pioneer with 4 volt pre-outs.

I can buy cheap Pioneer MVH 285bt.
I want to use just front speakers plus sub no rear speakers.
Manual says I can use rear RCA output for rear speakers or for sub. That should be fine. Right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.