radio help

Participant count
  • Participant list
If ur car has a battery ad fuse box u can do it,The only prob is finding the correct wires from ur fuse box.It will take some time but u can do it urself easily,you will basically run wires from ur fuse box,using a voltmeter (Best) or a 12 Volt car bulb soldered to wire(Ghetto but works) From ur fuse box ur gonna need a ground, or u can use any bare metal chasis ground,a switched 12v ,red wire from hu,a constant 12v ,yellow from hu.to find ur swithed consult ur cars fuse diagram for what fuse is what ,and probe the fuse while turning ur ignition switch to acc, and then off,when the bulb goes off and on u have it.The constant is easy ,just probe till u have a constant supply of power.One word of caution,make sure ur radio will turn off and on with ur ignition to acc, otherwise u will kill ur battery fast.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.