"Uknown" or unfamiliar companies with quality prodcuts: List

DLS, Audioque and CDT. At least in my area no one has heard of them. Stereo Integrity is another. Its funny, TC sounds is based in San Diego but no one has heard of them.

People here that ive seen using are mostly Type R, S, E or RF P3's P2's or Dual bandbass box subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I like how Rainbow was the first mentioned. Gotta love the fact that you can mention it to friends who have never heard of them and have them tell you "you're getting *** speakers, haha"
:noob:

True

I would say

Hertz car audio

Seas, audison, arc, ample audio, zed, cary audio, emersion, kaption, McIntosh (one of my favs for sure), sinfoni, synopsis, tru, Audax, aura, eton, hemp acoustics (wonder how good they are when they smoke lol), moral, fostex, peerless, raal, silver flute, vifa,scan speak, cardas, furutech, silver sonic by DH labs, harrison labs, (last 3 or 4 mainly make assesorries as opposed to drivers)...

thats all i can muster up right now......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bikinpunk

10+ year member
G-g-g-g-g-unity!
bikinpunk
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date