Quick Question, Need Advice

Peggle

So people of the Internet,

For those of you that know, you may remember that apparently I blew my amp because all it does is beat like a heart with the amp in protection mode... I'm back to get some advice on getting a new amp... Here's the link for the amp I'm looking at

SPL GLA1-6000D 6000W Max, Monoblock Gorilla Series Car Amplifier

I'm aware that this isn't going to go to 6000w but I'm looking at the rms rating...

I have 2 12" rockford fosgate p3s pushing 600w rms each and 1200w max

Would this amp be sufficient for my subs?

Thanks in advance //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

what makes it junk? im not doubting you i just dont know how to tell
everything its a cheaply made amp from china ,was built and designed in chins with crappy parts .my daughter bought one of these behind my back a couple of years ago ,didn't last a week before it blew .look at the specs ,dirty power

Yea I had my boss wired at 4 ohms and it blew in a matter of days, I just want to make sure that I make the right purchase this time, I don't want to waste my time now, I hate driving around with my stock system lol, and I'd like to keep it at 4 ohms if possible

mylows10 is also an american bass dealer who makes great amps at great prices and he can hook you up with an amp with warranty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif also

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.