Quick Question, Need Advice

Yea that xenon looks nice but if possible I'd like to stay away from used lol, just me being picky //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif that's a great amp I'll look into it though... I appreciate all the suggestions, keep them coming!!

everything its a cheaply made amp from china ,was built and designed in chins with crappy parts .my daughter bought one of these behind my back a couple of years ago ,didn't last a week before it blew .look at the specs ,dirty power
what do you read from the specs to see its dirty?

what do you read from the specs to see its dirty?
I think he means that the power that the amp claims to push is nothing but a lie, makers like boss and apparently spl or whatever it was tend to exaggerate their power outputs, like someone told me about my boss

"the only time that amp will do 3000 watts is if it were to be struck by lightning"

I think he means that the power that the amp claims to push is nothing but a lie, makers like boss and apparently spl or whatever it was tend to exaggerate their power outputs, like someone told me about my boss "the only time that amp will do 3000 watts is if it were to be struck by lightning"[/

^^^^this^^^

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.