Quick question about components and amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Renzone3
10+ year member

ATLien
I hate to sound like a noob but I technically still am.ok so I got some image dynamics ctx 6.5 components for my car I already installed them ,and I'm planning on running a kicker zx650.4 amp for the components in front and 6x9s in the back.what do I set the crossovers to on the components to before I set the crossovers on the amp?do I just set the components to 0db on the component crossover when I do the crossovers on the amp or what?that's really all I wanted to know.thanks in advance

Alright cool I was thinking that but wanted to make sure.i figured someone was gon troll on me im a big ****** noob and tell me it's personal preference set it how I like and all that ****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.