Quick embarassing question..

mxer69
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
DC
I'm hooking up new components and a new amp. The grommet is a pain in the ass to get to so I'll just be using stock wiring. Question is how do I get those wire's from the h/u adapter to my amp and also how to wire four CDT COM-626 compenents down to 2 ohms or to get the most out of my amp

85wrms x 4 @ 4 ohms at 12 volts

180wrms x 4 @ 2 ohms at 12 volts

190wrms x 2 bridged @ 4 ohms at 12 volts

So how to wire components from stock system (looks as if rear are Blue and Green wires and front are Red and Black) and how to wire the components to fit my amp

Whoever answers this correctly and fully (first) can have $50 off an amp if they'd like one

Bump. Not the option I was looking for. Already bought 50 ft of 14 gauge for speakers. Also need wiring help

the $50 credit is still out there for a new zed 4 channel

Bump. Not the option I was looking for. Already bought 50 ft of 14 gauge for speakers. Also need wiring help
the $50 credit is still out there for a new zed 4 channel
well it will still be the same thing. that 14 gauge mine as well be 18 or 20 gauge since you're using stock wiring regardless. rca's to amp and wire to speakers, can't really get any simpler.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.