quick double din question( yes another thread)

speedfreak28
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
south jersey
so i sold all my other equipment and its time to order the new

im looking at the pioneer f90bt and the f700bt. Is the only difference the higher preout voltage and the ability to play DVD's? If so Ill save 200 and get the f700bt since I have no use for a dvd player and i have an audiocontrol DQX.

I believe thats the only difference I myself was looking into the 90BT. I need something with direct usb, nav, dvd, and good eq. If it doesnt have eq then i wont care about the preout and just get a line driver/eq to go along with the DD. I am wanting something like the 90BT but one with a bigger screen the full 7" instead of the 5.8"

What vehicle is this going in. On crutchfield it shows my vehicle wont fit a double din. The size is enough in the dash but i am not sure about the depth

whats with the big jump there.. there is a f900bt in between..
i think the only difference in the f900bt is preout voltage:confused:

I believe thats the only difference I myself was looking into the 90BT. I need something with direct usb, nav, dvd, and good eq. If it doesnt have eq then i wont care about the preout and just get a line driver/eq to go along with the DD. I am wanting something like the 90BT but one with a bigger screen the full 7" instead of the 5.8"
What vehicle is this going in. On crutchfield it shows my vehicle wont fit a double din. The size is enough in the dash but i am not sure about the depth
its going in a 2005 dodge ram, im gonna cut and glass the stock bezel, shouldnt take long

If your not looking to watch DVD's go with the F700bt
i got tired of waiting for responses, thats what i ordered lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

now... on to 5 channel amps...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.