question on Kenwood 2019 head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list
What makes you think the screen lights up blue? I have one and the display is white/blue alpanumeric on a black background. Unless im missing something I dont know of it lighting up blue. If you tell me why you think it lights up blue i'll try to find out about it.

The one that lights up blue is the 2019V, its specially made for Volkswagens. If you have the normal 2019 then it has a black background except for underneath the lettering in the display.

WELL I WENT TO CRUTCHFIELD SITE AND THE 2019V LGHTS UP BLUE AND FIT MY 98 BLAZER PRETTY MUCH EVERY SINGLE DIN UNIT FITS ON ANY CAR WITH SPECIFIC WIRING HARNESS AND DASH KIT WICH CRUTCFIELD PROVIDE IT WITH THE PURCHASE.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.