Kenwood DMX8020DABS Apple Carplay Question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Clegster

CarAudio.com Newbie
UK
Hi all, Sorry for the newby question - but I cant find the answer anywhere else.

Where will I find the menu for changing the driver position on Kenwood head units for Apple Carplay?

All my previous units (Pioneer and OEM) have had a reasonably obvious setting in the menu for changing the driver position, so the dock and driving directions are on the right of the screen rather than the left. With my recently purchased Kenwood though I cant find the setting to change it.
Anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks in advance

Clegster

The decks not recognizing your phone when you connect the apple usb cable ?
The connection with the head unit works, and CarPlay ia fully functional. Once connected I want the dock set for left had drive, not the default right hand drive. (It’s a standard CarPlay option, but it is always handled by the head unit software)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...